Get to grips with your International Accounting & Bookkeeping with this course for an introduction to accounting in Australia, Singapore, South Africa and Sweden.
In this course you will learn:
- What accounting can do for your business
- To manage your accounts, track sales and reconcile your payments
- The basics of Payroll
- Buying and selling long-term assets
- To analyse profitability
- To test liquidity
- To prepare financial statements
Whether you are interested in becoming an Accountant or Bookkeeper or simply want to understand more about the numbers at your business, our online course will teach you how to get on top of accounts painlessly.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author
Lita Epstein, MBA
- Author of: Bookkeeping Kit for Dummies, Complete Idiot’s Guide to Accounting, Reading Financial Reports for Dummies, The Business Owner’s Guide to Reading and Understanding Financial Statements, Trading for Dummies, Complete Idiot’s Guide to Improving Your Credit Score.
- MBA from Emory University’s Goizueta Business School (where she ran the Accounting Lab). Managed the finances for five departments under Facilities Management of the Emory Clinics.
- Raised funds as Associate Director of Development for former President Jimmy Carter’s international activities