Become an expert at Microsoft Project 2016 with this advanced course.
The ultimate next step for anyone who has completed the Microsoft Project 2016 beginner course, or experienced project managers ready to take their project skills to the next level.
On your journey to Project Management mastery you’ll learn:
- How to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Practice with bonus Project 2016 exercise files.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.