Become a VBA virtuoso
You’ve completed the beginner course in VBA, or have some experience. Now challenge yourself with the next step. Advanced VBA is a learner-friendly course that takes you through more powerful features, expanding the possibilities of what you can make VBA do for you.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first.
But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
On this 5 hour course you will cover:
- Advanced methods for automating tedious Excel jobs.
- How to write and implement Excel events.
- Discover how to modify a variety of standard behaviors, such as double clicking, opening files and saving files.
- Learn how to design and implement specialized classes of objects.
- Discover how to customize the right click menu within cell ranges.
- Learn external libraries, and how you can extend VBA’s capabilities beyond standard Excel options.
- How to modify the Excel user interface, including the “Ribbon” and context menus to interact with your VBA code.
We’re confident you’ll love your new course, but if you are not 100% happy you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.