Learn to design your first IOS or Android App today.
Ever dreamt of launching your own app? Whatever your passion, take the first step to achieving your digital dream and learn to design a mobile, ipad or tablet app.
In this course you will learn:
How to plan out an app
About finding an app programmer vs. doing it yourself
How to use Apple Xcode and Android SDK including code snippets
The ‘feature fallacy’ and how to avoid it
Submitting and marketing your app
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author:
- Has shipped over half-a-million mobile apps; designer behind multiple number one apps.
- Authored best-selling app-design books Designing for the iPad and Appillionaires.
- Featured in Apple’s global TV ad campaigns for the iPad.
- Won a Guardian Media Award for his work as a journalist, and two Kirkus awards for his apps.
- Designed Alice for the iPad. Gizmodo called it “The cleverest iPad book yet”. The BBC said it was “A glimpse of the future of digital reading”. Oprah Winfrey said it would “change the way kids learn”.