With speed and simplicity, pull your business, organisation, or project into our thrilling web-oriented future.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install and set up a WordPress website from scratch
- How to host a website, picking a domain and a hosting service
- About organising, designing and how to structure your website
- About essential WordPress plugins. How they work and what the benefits of using them are
- The basics of managing SEO, social media, user comments, web analytics, forms and e-commerce
- About keeping your website up-to-date and maintained
The project for this course sees you creating an actual website alongside the author. By the end of this course you will have a live website that’s ready to use.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author
Wendy Willard, writer
Our author, Wendy, has an outstanding reputation for explaining essential web design concepts, clearly, having co-authored our best-selling Web Design course. She has jointly written this course with a practical focus explicitly in mind. The course is also constantly updated with responses to customer requests and updates in web technology – all this is included with your course..
- Over 15 years of experience working with businesses providing a variety of web & instructional consulting email marketing and design services.
- Authored best-selling books Web Design DeMYSTiFieD andHTML for Begininners for Osborne / McGraw-Hill publishing.
- Many other web- and design-specific materials published over the course of 12 years as an author.