With speed and simplicity, pull your business, organisation, or project into our thrilling web-oriented future.
The project for this course sees you creating an actual website alongside the author. By the end of this course you will have a live website that’s ready to use.
In this course you will learn:
- How to install and set up a WordPress website from scratch
- How to host a website, picking a domain and a hosting service
- About organising, designing and how to structure your website
- About essential WordPress plugins. How they work and what the benefits of using them are
- The basics of managing SEO, social media, user comments, web analytics, forms and e-commerce
- About keeping your website up-to-date and maintained
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author:
Our author, Wendy Willard, has an outstanding reputation for explaining essential web design concepts, clearly, having co-authored our best-selling Web Design course. She has jointly written this course with a practical focus explicitly in mind. The course is also constantly updated with responses to customer requests and updates in web technology – all this is included with your course..
- Over 15 years of experience working with businesses providing a variety of web & instructional consulting email marketing and design services.
- Authored best-selling books Web Design DeMYSTiFieD andHTML for Begininners for Osborne / McGraw-Hill publishing.
- Many other web- and design-specific materials published over the course of 12 years as an author.