Making better decisions within an organisation is crucial to getting the best results.
Critical thinking isn’t something reserved for senior managers and MBA’s. It’s a skill that can be picked up and practised at all levels of business. Start your critical thinking journey today and solve the most pressing problems in your business.
In this course you will learn:
- The core concepts of critical thinking and how they relate to business
- How to solve problems using simple but comprehensive frameworks
- How to gather supporting data in a time-efficient manner
- To compare different solutions that seem incomparable
- To make better business decisions that impact at a senior level
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author:
Cathy Presland is a former economist and advisor to Governments internationally. She has designed and led global anti-poverty initiatives and negotiated EU regulations on behalf of the UK government.
She now trains and mentors other experts who want to share their experience and ideas, particularly those who want to write and publish ‘how-to’ books.
She has an MPhil in Economics, is a highly-regarded speaker, and partners with top-quality training providers to teach thousands of entrepreneurs, professionals and learners how to think strategically about their work and businesses, as well as how to make better decisions and how to share their expertise through writing.