“Data Scientist: The Sexiest Job of the 21st Century”– Harvard Business Review
Data Science is a relatively new role in today’s job market. A Data Scientists skillset is highly sought after across a wide-range of industries. According to Payscale, the Median Data Scientist salary is $90k per annum.
Equipping yourself with these skills will provide you with a wealth of career opportunities
What you get with this course:
- 39 modules of training (full syllabus below)
- A blended learning experience where you’ll learn from a mix of videos, text and interactive quizzes
- You’ll have an excellent data science foundation to take the next step for your career
In this course you will learn:
- Learn how to use your analytical skills to manipulate large data sets
- Develop business acumen, so findings are applicable in the real world
- Master statistics, to separate vital signals from irrelevant noise
- Grasp the basics R programming language and advanced Excel techniques
- Understand the core elements of data science, allowing you to solve real business problems
Read HBR’s Article about Data Science here.
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total and have been teaching courses online since 2009
- Our training is personal. If you are familiar with certain elements of Data Science you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
About the author:
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.