Business acumen, like many things, is a skill that can be learned, honed and improved.
Small gains in strategic thinking, financial analysis and leadership could be the difference between you being the person that:
- Secures the promotion
- Wins the client
- Comes up with the winning strategy for the next year
- Has the million dollar idea, or not.
And that’s where we can help.
Our Mini MBA Bundle was designed to help develop all the skills you need to make better business decisions and scale the career ladder.
This week, you have the rare opportunity to pay once and get unlimited access to 8 CPD accredited Business courses. You’ll receive certificates of completion for every course, too!
What you get with our Microsoft Category Access:
- 8 business-focused courses
- 67 hours and 100+ modules of training (videos, practice exercises and test questions)
- Videos and downloadable exercises
Only learn what you want. If at any given point, you’re stuck on something specific, you can use our Filtering technology to receive personalised learning paths.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
- How to predict your reader’s’ response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to improve your writing quality reliably
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your work and get the most from feedback
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
- How strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
More about us:
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology Mini MBA Bundle, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.