Want to get the best results from your team?
Maybe your team members aren’t performing optimally. Perhaps you’re trying your best but it feels like you’re just treading water and not inspiring your people. Maybe you are brand new to management and just don’t know where to start.
Here’s the good news: people are rarely born great leaders.
Good leadership is a skill like any other and it can be honed over time. Understanding the basic principles behind leadership will allow you to develop your management skills and build a successful team.
There’s no better way to start your journey than a course designed by industry experts in leadership and management, ILM.
In this course you will learn:
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
What you get with this Introduction to Leadership course:
- 19 modules of training (full syllabus below)
- A video-led course with a focus on practical application.
- Training designed by the UK’s top voice on leadership and management, ILM.
- A certificate upon completion
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total.
- We focus on teaching the most business-relevant skills in the most effective way possible.
- Our courses are externally checked and accredited by CPD UK as being appropriate for continual professional development.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
ILM specialises in formal leadership qualifications. They offer a range of apprenticeships from an introductory level all the way up to senior management. As part of the City & Guilds Group their training and qualifications are synonymous with quality and integrity, while they constantly adapt and improve their qualifications to meet the needs of the modern workforce.
This course does not constitute part of or work towards an ILM qualification. It is a business skills course designed to meet the practical needs of the modern workforce.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.