Take control of your database with Microsoft Access
Easily accessible to anyone with basic knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Access offers a powerful, feature-packed solution for building a robust “data landing pad.” This 10-hour video training course gives you the knowledge and skills you need to make this cost effective and easy-to-use database application work for you.
From creating custom web apps and tracking assets to organizing contacts and managing inventory, you’ll master Access 2013 with this 10-hour video training course.
This course includes:
- Set-up a database—on your desktop, or on the web.
- Learn how to add records, and save and delete data.
- Explore the Ribbon interface and how to work with touch devices.
- Use table templates to create forms and add custom elements.
- Sort data and run queries.
- Understand Macros and how they work.
- Import data from external sources.
- Practice with bonus Access 2013 exercises.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
Supported Microsoft Access Versions – 2013 & 2016.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.