Frustrated with Trying To Learn Microsoft Excel?
Are you tired of struggling with Excel? Do you want to use Excel with ease to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out?
We can help!
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When applied effectively it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate huge amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
What you get with this Microsoft Excel course:
- 160 modules of training (full syllabus below), covering the most business-relevant areas of Microsoft Excel.
- 100+ videos and over 80 downloadable exercises.
- Tailored learning. If you have some Excel knowledge you can use the filter to show only what you most need to learn.
- You’ll be an intermediate-advanced level user after taking this Microsoft Excel course.
In this course you will learn:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 95k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology Microsoft Excel course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author:
Simon Hurst is a Chartered Accountant and has been involved in computer software for 26 years during which he has provided a wide range of training services to professionals of all levels. His expertise lies in all the main Microsoft applications: Access, Word, PowerPoint and Excel, about which he speaks frequently at conferences. He is also a prolific writer and published MS Excel author, contributing Excel articles to many websites and publications.
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for 9 years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).