OneNote is the ultimate, digital notetaking tool.
Much more than a note-taking application, harness the power of OneNote in the cloud and create collaborative, visual, meaningful notes in a flexible and familiar user interface.
In this course you will learn:
- To create Notebooks for work or personal use and organise notes using Sections, Section Groups and Pages
- To add text, handwritten, audio and visual notes and gather information from other applications and the web
- How to create meaningful to-do lists using tabs and search
- To collaborate on a Notebook with colleagues or friends and be able to track changes and page versions
- How to store your Notebooks in the cloud for anytime, anywhere access
Whether you’re at home, in school or in the office, use OneNote to capture, store and shares notes with others. Need to make a quick note? No problem! Want to share your meeting notes so everyone is on the same page? Sure thing! Want to keep up with a speaker at a conference or lecture by recording audio? Absolutely! Need to gather links, images, text and screenshots for an important presentation?
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.