Self-service BI has never been so user-friendly!
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Microsoft Power BI offers users true Self-Service BI. Power BI enables business users to interact with corporate information and to extract the reports and intel they need. Power BI allows users to access reports and dashboards using familiar tools and devices.
Microsoft Power BI Introduction will show you how to create compelling visualizations and reports which provide deep insights into your data.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using the three main components of Power BI:
- Power BI Desktop
- the Power BI Service
- and Power BI Mobile Apps.
You will know how to connect to a wide variety of data sources, using both Power BI Desktop, and the Power BI Service.
On completion of this course you will know:
- How to use the Query Editor to transform and morph data into the right format for your reporting purposes.
- How to perform complex data modelling operations using relationships, calculated columns, measures, and DAX expressions.
- How to share dashboards and reports, with colleagues, business partners and potential clients.
- How to use Power BI’s sophisticated security features to control the exact content your audience is able to view.
In short, this Microsoft Power BI Introduction will equip you with all the skills you need, to start using Power BI with confidence.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.