Manage projects more effectively with Microsoft Project
This is the easiest, most convenient and surefire method that every project manager needs to quickly master Microsoft Project 2016. When you become a power user of the world’s most popular project management software, you can count yourself among expert project managers worldwide, empowering you to manage your company’s projects like a pro.
On your journey to Project Management mastery you’ll learn:
- Clear introduction to the Workspace, The Ribbon, Help basic and Project Options
- Navigate project calendars, timelines and critical paths
- Set-up tasks and dependencies between them, including lag and lead times
- Explore project costs, leveling and how to resolve resource over-allocations
- Get useful techniques for tracing task paths to simplify unruly Gantt charts
- See how to set-up baselines and interim plans
- Learn how to work with costs, deadlines and overcome scheduling issues
- See how to save your project as a template for future projects
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.