DEEPEN YOUR BUSINESS ACUMEN AND ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER TO PROMOTION AND BEYOND
With the online Mini MBA course from Excel with Business, you receive training from experts with Strategy, Finance, Project Management, Computing and Commercial experience.
If you’re an ambitious professional wanting to take control of your career by learning vital skills to stand out and succeed, the Mini MBA course is for you. In today’s crowded, competitive workplace, distinguishing yourself is more important than ever. Gaining relevant new skills and knowledge is a surefire way to ensure you retain an edge and are always progressing.
If you’re considering a formal MBA course, or looking to get a head start on one, this bundle is perfect for you. But whether you decide to pursue further study or not, you’ll get a thorough grounding in the key concepts that will be sure to strengthen your performance at work.
The Courses you get with this Bundle and what they cover:
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
- To better understand people’s emotions
- How to tailor communication according to wants and needs
- About using active listening and body language to communicate more effectively
- How to speak clearly and with authority
- The power of creating an excellent first impression
- How to cultivate power, empathy, rapport and credibility
- How Strategy has changed in the 21st Century and what that means for your business
- How to recognise, develop and execute a successful strategy using business model frameworks
- How to identify the drivers of strategy formulation using Megatrend Analysis
- To adopt a dynamic and agile approach to deal with continuous change
- To turn your idea into a business model prototype
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
- The most effective way to communicate as a manager
- How to train and develop your team, personally and professionally
- How to benchmark and audit performance to ensure continued performance
- Master the core principles of people and performance management.
- Business planning, decision making and how to lead in person or virtually
- Developing your own leadership style
- What it means to be a good leader
- How to communicate work related information
- How to manage the conflict
- The insights of business strategies
- How to handle change
- How to foster innovation and creativity in the workplace
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
- How to predict your reader’s’ response with Reader Response Models
- Style and structure to serve your purpose
- The Pyramid Principle for planning and writing effectively
- Ways to achieve a state of “flow” in your writing
- How keep readers engaged and avoid “cognitive cost”
- Use readability statistics to reliably improve your writing quality
- How to avoid common punctuation and grammar pitfalls
- Techniques for selecting the most impactful words
- How to edit your own work and get the most from feedback
This bundle contains a wide range of business-relevant subjects that will give you a well-rounded set of skills, including:
- Project management scheduling, estimation, analysis and managing of stakeholders.
- Being an effective leader, managing change, people, and maximising performance.
- Understanding income, expenditure, budgets, investment appraisals and balance sheets.
- Intermediate to advanced financial business modelling and forecasting techniques.
- Writing for impact and achieving desired effects through your written communication.
- Influencing others, reading body language, running an effective team and building rapport.
- Recognise, develop and execute successful strategy using business model frameworks.
If you are not 100% happy with your EwB Mini MBA Online course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the Authors:
Dr. Janet Cole has over 20 years of finance experience. Trained as a chartered accountant, Dr. Cole has worked for a range of firms during her career such as ARRI, Hoechst and Moss Chemists. Dr. Cole has been involved in providing finance and information systems training in her commercial roles and as an Associate Professor at Kingston University where she teaches on Finance, Information Systems and Business Change courses.
Anna Shaw is a Strategy and Innovation Consultant at Lucency, based in Sydney, Australia. She has 20 years’ experience appraising strategy, finance and business models. Anna’s core focus is on training people in all types of businesses, from start ups and new ventures to established firms, on how to turn their sensational new growth ideas into value propositions that delight with business models that w
Brett Topham has over 15 years of experience in contract and project management, and has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 2004. He has worked in a variety of roles in project / program management, procurement, contract management, and portfolio management. Brett has served as the Deputy Account Lead with responsibility for a $70M+ (annual) portfolio of U.S. Federal contracts.
Harold Graycar is an experienced executive with a broad background in information technology, business development and general management. He holds degrees in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia. In addition to his numerate and analytical skills, Harold’s ability to communicate and work with personnel from non-technical backgrounds makes him a valuable contributor to multi-disciplinary projects, and an effective business trainer.