This Office 365 online course looks at the common features of Office 365 and how it can be used to support collaboration and communication.
In this course you will learn:
- How Office 365 is structured and how to navigate it
- To use Outlook tasks and how to work collaboratively
- To get the most out of Skype for Business, including web conferencing
- About cloud storage and OneDrive
- How to use Newsfeed, Sway and Yammer
You and your staff will learn how to monitor and collaborate on projects and tasks, share knowledge and content with colleagues, and use social and communication tools efficiently.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.