Unlock the secrets of Excel and master Project Management with our brand NEW 2019 Excel & Project Management duo.
Are you tired of struggling with Microsoft Excel? Do you want to use Excel with ease to solve complex problems, automate spreadsheets, and master graphs for presentations instead of pulling your hair out?
We can help!
Once you’ve got the Excel covered, take your skills to the next level and discover the art of planning a project head-to-toe, how to identify any risks you may come across and how to factor all of this into your budget. Master the art of Project Management with our online training and become one of the most valuable people in your company – you won’t regret it.
Why Excel Matters:
We all know Excel is essential for any business. When efficiently applied it is a powerful tool, allowing you to manipulate vast amounts of data, automate tasks and present complex information however you see fit.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practice
That’s why we developed our online Excel course.
What you will learn in these courses:
Microsoft Excel (Now Includes 2019):
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Microsoft Excel is available in versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC, 2019 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
- Different approaches, including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
More about us:
- We have nearly 1 million students in total, 500k+ of those have had MS Excel training with us.
- We teach accountants Excel. Through our partnerships with accountancy bodies, the AAT and ICAEW we have taught 20k+ accountants Excel.
- Our training is personal. If you have used Excel before you can use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and improving all the time.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology duo, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Deborah Ashby is the in-house IT Trainer here at Excel with Business, specialising in Microsoft Office training courses and content creation. Deborah has been an IT Trainer for nine years and has been supporting Microsoft products for 21 years. Deborah is a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
Brett Topham has over 15 years of experience in contract and project management and has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 2004. He has worked in a variety of roles in project/program management, procurement, contract management, and portfolio management. Mr. Topham served as the Deputy Account Lead with responsibility for a +$70M (annual) portfolio of U.S. Federal contracts, capturing and reporting financial data from all operations and projects; providing oversight, review, and approval of proposals and change requests; consolidating and presenting financial performance reports for senior management.
Don A. Cox has been a Project Management Professional (PMP®) since 1999, and has more than thirty years experience in successful integration and implementation of large-scale IT systems in both the public and private sectors. Mr. Cox has successfully managed multi-year programs and projects ranging from $70M to more than $650M.