Project management is central to the work and success of all organisations.
In this course, you will learn:
- Different approaches including PMI framework and PRINCE2 methodology
- How to define a project and assess risk
- About using milestones, setting budgets and using quality measures
- Engaging and getting the most out of stakeholders
- How to plan, schedule, estimate and resource a project
- To close, deploy and launch your completed project
Master the art of Project Management and become one of the most valuable people in your company.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author
Brett Topham & Don Cox