Not ready for Advanced Microsoft Project 2016? Have a look at our Standard Microsoft Project 2016 Course.
Become an expert at Microsoft Project 2016 with this advanced course.
The ultimate next step for anyone who has completed the Microsoft Project 2016 beginner course, or experienced project managers ready to take their project skills to the next level.
On your journey to Project Management mastery you’ll learn:
- How to efficiently track costs, budget costs and manage cost rate changes.
- Get useful techniques for tracking and sharing resources.
- Discover how to manage queries, forms, and data.
- Explore the basic requirements for earned value analysis and applying EVA to a project.
- Learn to split projects into sub-projects effectively.
- Find out how to manage data through sorting, filtering, importing, exporting, and reporting.
- Get tips regarding project consolidation, resource sharing, the relationship between projects and sub-projects.
- Practice with bonus Project 2016 exercise files.
- Test your knowledge with an online quiz and Certificate of Completion.
- Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
Please note this course only covers Project 2016 and no previous Microsoft Project versions.
If you are not 100% happy with your course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund
About the Creators:
For this course, we’ve partnered with training experts SimonSezIT, who help learners win when it comes to computer and software technology.
Just like Skillsology, the SimonSezIT team are passionate about Microsoft applications and computer programs, knowing what makes excellent training work. Their content is inventive and compelling, and we’re sure you’ll love it.