Supercharge your Digital Marketing skills and become a technical marketer.
Ever wanted to be able to speak to developers and not be entirely out of your depth? Ever wanted to run a website and set up your own digital marketing processes? If you answered yes to either of those questions, then this is the course for you.
Be confident in understanding how web tech works and how digital marketing processes can be reasonably achieved.
In this course, you will learn how:
- How web tech works so you can talk about it more intelligently with developers
- How apps, software, and programs are built
- To access common programming languages like Python and how to script with it
- To add new libraries and functionality to your system
- To share and download code using Git and Github
If you are not 100% happy with your course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
Justin Mares formerly ran growth at developer tools company Exceptional (acquired by Rackspace in March of 2013). Nathaniel Eliason works on the marketing team at Zapier where he supports their content marketing division, writing blog posts and ebooks related to startups, internet marketing, and productivity.