The resource beauty therapists and aestheticians have been waiting for.
Take advantage of the globally expanding Beauty Industry. Whether you are studying to become qualified, an independent beauty therapist or esthetician, hoping to be employed by a top spa or thinking about starting your own business.
In this course you will learn:
- How to set up your business.
- What to include in your business plan, sales and marketing efforts
- The benefits of massage and body conditioning treatments
- Beauty treatments including nail treatments, waxing, eyebrow shaping and more
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Regulation and Safety considerations
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
About the author:
The beauty industry is expanding globally. Whether you are studying to become qualified, an independent beauty therapist or esthetician, a training provider, hoping to be employed by a top spa or thinking about starting your own business, the Beauty School Online course can provide a wealth of information, insider top tips and resources to help prepare you for the next step. Written by Louise Teather, a beauty therapist based in London, the course offers refreshingly practical information for everyone from the aspiring professional to a business owner who is serious about the quality of their services.