Transform numbers and data into business success
Success depends on being able to make the most of the numbers available to make the best business decisions. Studies agree that companies who are better at managing and analysing data have gain higher profitability. This Business analysis course encompasses these skills.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
- Make better business decisions for greater profits
- Understand the data that drives your business
- Impress stakeholders, clients and managers with your insight and presentation skills
- Maximise the value you get from your current tools and desktop systems
- Save time and money spent on data handling thanks to elevated efficiency
In this course you will learn:
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
This course will take you through a proven process derived from years of teaching financial and business modelling to the world’s top financial institutions.
If you are not 100% happy with your course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
Business Analysis Intro
About the author:
Harold Graycar is an experienced executive with a broad background in information technology, business development and general management.
His degrees are in Computer Science and Electrical Engineering from the University of Sydney, Australia. In addition to his numerate and analytic skills, Harold’s ability to communicate and work with personnel from non-technical backgrounds makes him a valuable contributor to multi-disciplinary projects, and an effective business trainer.
He has over 25 years’ experience in technical, commercial and general management roles: advising corporate and government clients on project funding, models and strategies for business development, procurement of equipment and services and outsourcing of systems and operations — all based around business analysis and numerate skills.
Harold has been a “power user” and developer of Excel applications since the product was launched, and has developed a number of Excel modelling tools for financial applications, workforce planning, HR profile analysis and transaction logging.
Harold has presented executive-level Financial Analysis, Forecasting and Business Modelling sessions for public groups and individual client organisations in Australia, Brunei, China, Malaysia, Macao, Philippines and Singapore. The focus is always on how to increase productivity with better hands-on numerate and information presentation skills.