Twitter has become a mainstream communications platform and is now considered by many to be a key business tool.
In this course you will learn:
- How to create an effective Twitter marketing strategy
- How to create a Twitter account for business
- How to set up a professional business profile
- How to build a relevant audience and how to properly engage with your followers
- How to use the correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting
- How to use third party tools to increase effectiveness
- Real life Twitter case studies from successful businesses
Learn how to create an effective Twitter marketing strategy. Find out how to build a relevant audience and how to properly engage with your followers. Discover how to use the correct terminology and etiquette when tweeting. Learn how to use third party tools to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.
About the author
Doru Catana is the founder of AudaciousLeap, an innovative and award-winning creative agency managing hundreds of brands in tens of industries, ranging from notebook manufacturers in Australia, to tennis supplements in France to, most recently, high-end marketing courses. AudaciousLeap courses are based on over a decade of in-the-field experience, and utilise an extremely hands-on approach with actionable steps aimed at rapid and immediate learning and improvement. Doru and his team believe that all material should be constantly refined and improved, which is why all AudaciousLeap courses are monitored and adapted as their field advances.