UNLOCK EXCEL’S SECRETS AND BECOME MASTER OF THE SPREADSHEET
Excel is used by almost everyone for many different purposes, and there’s a good reason: it helps you get more done, faster.
Best of all, knowing Excel is proven to increase your salary. As a widely sought-after and essential skill, adding Excel to your toolkit will open doors for you professionally. Thanks to its wide applicability, it may even help you organise your personal life, such as your finances or schedule.
However, we know Excel can be mystifying and intimidating to many people.
We also know how difficult it is to find quality instruction that is:
- Easy to follow
- Gets you the results you want
- Teaches you advanced methods that you can quickly put into practise
That’s why we developed our online Excel courses.
In addition, our Business Analysis course will enable you to apply your newfound Excel skills to real-life business scenarios, turning buckets of data into actionable insight.
This bundle is perfect for beginners all the way through to data and financial analysts interested in solving complex business problems.
The Courses included in this Bundle and what they cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
- Use advanced graphs in minutes instead of wasting hours trying to figure them out
- Increase interactivity by automating your spreadsheets with macros and VBA
- Solve complex problems with superpower functions
- Turn raw data into ‘must make’ decisions using PivotTables and PowerPivots.
- And more!
- The primary uses of pivot tables
- How to identify the best and worst data sets
- To filter, sort and group PivotTable™ data to maximise its usefulness
- How to present your data clearly using PivotCharts and Conditional Formatting
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
Microsoft Excel Available in Versions: 2003 PC, 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2016 PC, 2013 PC, 2011 MAC, 2016 MAC
Microsoft Excel Available in Versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC, 2016 PC
PivotTable Available in Versions: 2007 PC, 2010 PC, 2013 PC
If you are not 100% happy with your Skillsology course, you have 30 days to exchange or refund.