Automate Excel with VBA
The course is designed for individuals and professionals who are new to VBA and who are seeking practical ways to automate tasks in Microsoft Excel that are performed frequently.
Why Microsoft VBA?
VBA, or Visual Basic for Applications, is like Excel on steroids. As an advanced feature, it can seem intimidating at first.
But with just a little VBA knowledge you’ll be able to automate tasks in Excel and turbocharge your data handling capabilities.
We’ll take you from beginner to advanced user in only 9 hours on this online video training course.
On this 4-hour course you will:
- Learn how to automate tasks and operations that you perform frequently.
- Discover how to define and manage variables, set up subroutines, and create functions.
- Find out how to use input boxes and message boxes to interact with end users.
- Learn practical methods for using macro errors to improve your VBA code.
- Learn about the PivotTable object and basic approaches to utilizing it.
- Discover what variables are, and how they relate to functions versus methods and subroutines.
- Create cross-functional flowcharts.
We’re confident you’ll love your new course, but if you are not 100% happy you have 30 days to exchange or refund
There is currently no public syllabus for this course.